Post COVID HR : nth upgrade or tipping point ?
Replay | 1 hour
Over the last few weeks, Business leaders and Human Resources (HR) departments have been playing a major role in protecting well-being of employees, ensuring business continuity and managing employment costs. Some decisive HR measures were taken, namely to stop salary increases, freeze hiring, cancel training events and postpone all projects for the rest of the year to name a few.
As employees now prepare for a progressive return to work and businesses brace themselves to face the daunting prospect of a recession, there are 5 significant changes we should expect to see and manage:
- Employee Engagement levels have most likely dropped quite significantly
- Employees’ priorities have changed
- Work, Worker and Workplace disruptions
- Amplified levels of Technostress
- Value of Talent has increased
What role can HR leaders and departments play to prepare and support organisations?
Even before COVID-19 happened, the HR function was subject to a lot of criticism from Top Management. We have been talking about the need for transformation in order for it to remain relevant in today’s digital world. So is this going to be the nth upgrade or rather the long-awaited tipping point for HR to transform itself as a business function?
In this live webinar we will talk about:
- Opportunities and advice for HR teams
- 10 ways of shaping the future workforce
- HR Transformation: it’s now or never!
- Manish Bundhun – Chief HR Executive, Rogers Group
- Krishan Deeljore – Consultant and Founder, BI Instruments
Have questions? Our team is here to help. Call (+230) 2103838 – Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm MUT.