The Construction Industry
Replay | 1 hour
In many countries construction sites have already been authorized to restart in an attempt to reduce pressure on the economy.
Do we expect a similar start in Mauritius? And what about the market – is there a change to be expected in markets relating to distribution channels, raw materials, site management and customer demand?
The webinar seeks to provide an overview of the challenges of the construction industry and how what it considers the market to be going forward, and more specifically relating to:
• Customer demand for Domestic projects, IRS, malls and other construction
• Continuation of existing projects
• Manpower and costs
• How to adapt
- Frederic Polenne – General Manager, Gamma Materials
- Ravi Gutty – Vice Chairman, Association of Building and Civil Engineering Contractors
- Kentish Moorghen – CEO, Prime Pillar
- Vincent Vibert – General Manager, L’Express Property
Have questions? Our team is here to help. Call (+230) 2103838 – Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm MUT.