The Automobile Industry
Replay | 1 hour
Discussion Topics :
The automobile industry and associated repair and financing businesses may be particularly prone to turmoil due to the pandemic and economic downturn.
What will be the reality of market demand and consumer spending as we move forward and what is the expected forecast of industry experts?
Is consumer behaviour changing, and what will be the purchasing trends and triggers?
The webinar seeks to provide clarity around some of the issues which operators in this market face today. Principal amongst them are:
- Dealing with consumer mindset changes and reduced financial ability generally – what is the new normal?
- Planning ahead in the new vehicle sales sector
- Planning ahead in the repairs and maintenance segment
- Financing and recovery risks
- Government support suggestions.
Click here to read our Data Protection policy.
Consulting Expert : Richard Wooding, Director, Matrix-8
Moderator : Sanjeev Ghurburrun, Director, Geroudis Limited
Dean Ah Chuen
Managing Director, ABC Automobile
After Sales Director, Toyota Mauritius
Managing Director, Tiremaster
Have questions? Our team is here to help. Call (+230) 2103838 – Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm MUT.