Managing your business through the pandemic
Replay | 1 hour
Discussion Topics :
For your business, the impact may not be less critical than your own health. We consider that the business impact of the pandemic on any business can be measured in 5 phases:
- Phase 1 – the Shock! (This is where we are now and it’s only the beginning)
- Phase 2 – the Cash flow struggle and employment implications
- Phase 3 – the second level impact – suppliers
- Phase 4 – the global slowdown
- Phase 5 – life after the pandemic!
The majority of business owners would already be losing sleep over their business.
These may be essential questions to ask:
- What are the services you provide and how did it fill the needs or wants of your clients?
- Do your clients have the same needs and wants as they did before the pandemic?
- What are the new needs your clients have?
- Do your products fulfil these new needs and wants?
If you do see a problem going through this, consider a systematic way to consider how you should plan your future.
Click here to read our Data Protection policy.
Have questions? Our team is here to help. Call (+230) 2103838 – Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm MUT.