THE NEW NORMAL
How to go about raising funding for your business in difficult times
Replay | 1 hour
Discussion Topics :
Cash is king. Fine. But how to access funding and cash if times are difficult and the business is finding it difficult to find the necessary cash flow to stay afloat or otherwise move forward with its plans.
The webinar seeks to provide clarity and suggestions on some ways in which you, as a business owner or manager can raise capital:
- Going to your bank: be prepared!
- Leverage your assets, including unexpected ones…
- Using future revenues in the negotiation
- Shareholders support
- Guarantees from public institutions: where to look for?
- Considering partners in the share capital: new shareholders?
- Merger with a competitor?
Click here to read our Data Protection policy.
Moderator : Sanjeev Ghurburrun, Director, Geroudis Limited
Have questions? Our team is here to help. Call (+230) 2103838 – Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm MUT.